Boya BY-WM8 Pro-K2 UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System
- Included Hardcase
- Up to 100m Range
- Belt Clip
- Cold Shoe Mount
The Boya BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgraded UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System for capturing audio with multiple subjects. Featuring an easy-to-read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, PLL-synthesized tuning and digital companding circuitry.
The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as interviews, electronic news gathering (ENG), electronic field productions (EFP), film production, business, church, and educational applications.
The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver, and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8″ to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8″ output cable & carrying case.
The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
- Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- 48 Selectable UHF Channels
- Broadcast-Quality Sound
- Selectable Stereo and Mono Mode
- Mic and Line-in
- Selectable Mute function
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Automatic LCD-locked Function
- Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver)
- More than 6 Hours Continuous Operation
- Operation range can reach up to 100m
What is in the box:
- 1 x Boya BY-RX8 K2
- 2 x Boya BY-TX8 K2
- 2 x Boya Omnidirectional Lapels
- 1 x Stereo 3.5mm mini plug cable
- 1 x XLR Output cable
- 2 x Microphone clips
- 2 x Windscreen
- 3 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Shoe Mount Adapter
- 1 x Hard Carry Case