CN-900SA LED Panel (V-Lock battery)
This LED studio panel uses 900 LED’s to generate a large light output. The LED’s are also rated to have a colour rendering index (CRI) of 80+, reducing the effect of colour cast and giving people a more natural looking skin tone.
The panel features a dimmer, allowing you to set a brightness level anywhere in between 0 and 100%.
The unit can be powered either via V-Lock battery or with the included mains adaptor. The unit consumes just 36 watts on full power, so you can expect an operation time of over 4 hours on a good v-lock battery, on a single charge or longer when set to a reduced level of brightness.
The colour temperature of the unit is 5600k (daylight), but also bundled with the light is a collection of filters. Amongst them is a magenta and yellow filter, as well as a soft diffusing filter. These filters simply slide into the light from the top. Each light is also fitted with a set of barn doors, making it easy to direct the light exactly where it is needed.
The light and accessories are supplied in a zip up padded carry case.
The panel is fitted with a tilting gimbal which can be mounted onto any standard light stand. Please note; the light stand pictured is sold separately.
- Model number:CN-900SA
- LED bulbs:900pcs
- Power source:12-16.8V DC, 100-240V AC,Sony-V Lock Battery
- Illumination(LM): 6850Lm
- Color temperature: 5600K/3200K
- Brightness control: Dimming by knob or remote cable
- Dimension:450 x 60 x 380mm
- Weight: about 2050g
- 900 High output LED bulbs, higher brightness for optimum illumination and diffuser.
- 3 filters included with the item
- Adjustable brightness dial
- Socket for AC adapter
- Sony V-Lock battery base
- U-bracket: To fix the light panel and adjust light direction
- Barn Doors: For better adjustment of light direction and control
- High quality with long service life.
- 1 x CN-900SA LED Panel
- 1 x Power Adapter for AC 110-240V to DC 12-16.8V with Sony V-Lock Base
- 3 x Diffuser / Filter (a diffuser filter 5600K & a extra diffusing filter & an amber filter 3200K)