Commlite ComTrig T320 Trigger Set
Commlite ComTrig T320 Trigger Set features:
Wireless triggering studio flashes and flashguns, wired and wirelessly remote control, waking up flashguns and TTL-pass through in one.
Utilizing the new ‘Auto-sensing’ technology design, universal for Canon and Nikon, can better satisfy user’s photographic requirement comparing to the traditional flash triggers in the market.
The radio frequency is 2.4GHz, with 7 independent channels, reliable in either working distance or stability.
Flash sync speed can be high up to 1/200s (Subject to different cameras and flashes).
- ‘Function-mode’ auto-sensing system design;
- Universal for Canon and Nikon cameras;
- 2.4Gh global radio frequency, 7 channels;
- Sync-speed high up to 1/320s，120m working distance;
- Wireless and wired camera remote control;
- Wirelessly trigger Speedlight Studio and Outdoor flash;
- Waking up Speedlight (Compatible with Nikon SB-600);
- TTL pass-through;
- Compatible with other ComTrig series flash triggers（e.g: H550,G430）
NOTICE：( ‘Auto-sensing’ definition : while users are in operation of the T320, no need to choose function mode to automatically enter-into the corresponded working mode.)
- Includes: T320 receiver x 1pcs, T320 Transmitter x 1pcs, Flash sync cable x1, 3.5mm-6.35mm flash socket convertor x1.
- ComTrig T320 compatibility with all cameras you may require a converter to fit your camera. eg: Sony Hot Shoe adapter to convert to Sony Radio frequency: 2.4GHZ
- Signal type: Frequency Shift Keying (FSK)
- Antenna: Built-in PCB Antenna
- Control Distance: 120m (subject to environmental limitations)
- Channels: 7 Normal triggering sync-speed: 1/320 second Battery Type: 2 x AAA (2.4V~3.2V) Transmitter T320-TX: 1000 days Receiver T320-RX: 200 hours Camera shutter port, Studio flash (RX)/ECP (TX) ports: Ø2.5mm Safe Port Voltage: 3.3V to camera (T320-TX), 300V from flash (T320-RX)
- Minimum latency: 400µs Body
- Dimensions: 84 x 42 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Transmitter T320-TX: 51g
- Receiver T320-RX: 49g