Godox AD300 PRO 300w/s Battery-Powered Flash Strobe
The innovative Godox AD300 PRO is the new flash in the ever-popular family of Godox battery-powered flashes. Leaning heavily towards the demand for smaller and compact flashes, the Godox AD300 is designed for lightweight travel and easy use. Not only does the AD300 PRO pack a fairly powerful 300w/s of flash power, but it is also packed full of advanced features, such as: The Godox X-System, Bi-colour Modelling Lamp, High-Speed Sync, TTL, Manually Adjustable Power, a Colour Temperature Stable Mode, Fast Recycle Time, and more. See below for more product specifications.
The AD300 Pro boasts all of the unique features of the Godox Wistro AD range, whilst offering a strong power output of 300Ws and maintaining its portable compact design. Unlike the AD200 / AD200 Pro, the AD300 Pro features a built in fan, allowing you to shoot for longer whilst keeping that compact, pocket-sized shell. The specialised glass protected flash tube allows you to achieve the most out of the 300Ws power of the AD300Pro.
300Ws Powerful Strobe in Well Thought Out Design
Small size, low weight and strong power is what we have been striving to create. With the elaborately structured light body, It is able to maintain the 300Ws powerful strobe a compact and portable unit which weights only 1.25kg even with battery included. Powerful and yet small, AD300PRO truly stands out from the crowd.
Combined with the dimmable, bi-color LED modeling lamp to aid your pre-visualisation, and blent with the ambient light. You can also create short-form video with the 12W continuous light.
Ease to Use
Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with 2.4G X system compatible with 7 camera brands. Use Godox X2 or Xpro trigger to easily trigger the strobe wirelessly and control all the setting. Combined with a super high contrast VA display, you can also adjust the setting via its clear control panel.
High Performance & Large Capacity Battery
With a rechargeable lithium battery, up to 320 full power flashes, you can focus on making the most of your day and get more work done. Battery charges in less than 2.5 hours. The battery of AD200 & AD200PRO can also fit AD300PRO.
– Model: AD300PRO
– Wireless Slave Unit Mode: Radio Transmission Mode (Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Pentax)
– Flash Mode: Wireless Off, M/Multi / Slave Unit of Radio Transmission, TTL/ M/Multi
– Flash Duration Time t0:1 (approx): 1/220s – 1/10200s
– Power: 300Ws
– Power Output: 9 steps: 1/256 – 1/1
– Multi Flash: Yes (Times: 90; Hz:99)
– Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC): Tes – Adjust via the 2.4G remote control
– Sync Mode: HSS (up to 1/8000s), First-curtain sync, Second-curtain sync
– Delay Flash: 0.01 – 30s
– Mask: Yes
– Fan: Yes
– Beeper: Yes
– Modeling Light (LED): 12Ws; Color temperature: 3000K-6000K±500K; Brightness: 1-10 steps
– Optic Slave Flash: S1/S2
– Flash Duration Indication
– Wireless Flash Function: Slave, Off
– Controllable Slave Groups: 5 groups: A, B, C, D, E
– Transmission Range (approx): 100m
– Channels: 1-32
– Flash Times in Full Power: 320
– Recycling Time: 0.01-1.5s
– Battery Level Indicator: Yes
– Sync Triggering Mode: 3.5mm sync cord
– Color Temperature: 5600±200K
– Stable Color Temperature Mode: Assure ±100K over the entire power range