The Godox V860 IS original and the world’s first LiPo powered camera flash, which obviously enhances recycle, run time, mobility, and portability performance.
- workable as a master unit to have full control on other Slave-capable speedlites e.g. V860C, Canon 600 EX-RT, 580EXII, etc without any operation for the slave units at all during the shooting.
- operated as a slave unit that can be controlled by the camera’s own built-in commander mode or other Master-capable speedlites e.g. 7D, 60D, 600D. Allow for prompt and convenient off-camera shooting.
- With ETTL Trigger: compatible with most ETTL triggers available in the market. Use it off camera for shooting at home, on location, or in studios.
- Powerful & Convenient Li-ion Battery Solution
- 2000mAh LiPo battery provides 1.5 recycle time at max. power and 650 full power pops. During the 200th to 650th fire in tests, recycle time can stay stably between 2 to 4 seconds. Thousands of low-output flashes never activate overheat. Only after 30 full power flashes, does overheat occur.
- get to know the remaining battery level in two ways: one from the LCD panel on the flash, second from the battery charger. Get the real-time battery level before out for a shooting task.
- Forget the heavy burden and messy battery charging and handling. No need with four AA’s in the speedlites, four in the external battery pack, and four as backup. No multiple chargers or cables. Only one VING Li-ion battery and a charger is it. Accumulative costs on AA batteries saved after all. Less money for more benefit.
- color temperatures stays within 5600±200K during high-speed consecutive flashes. Output will not decrease with each pops.
- Optimized Fresnel Lens: offers well diffused light. Light output of all four corners bear tiny differences. Light decays gently from the center to the corners.