The Godox X1T-C Transmitters are both TTL and HSS enabled 2.4GHz radio trigger system for Canon DSLRs. The X1-C transmitter and receiver units are each sold separately. The receivers are compatible with MK II style Canon compatible speedlites like the 580EX II and the 600EX-RT ect. as well as the Canon ETTL compatible flashes such as Godox’s V860C.
As well as the traditional Canon A:B ratio style interface, the X1-C provide a full GR Group style interface allowing up to 5 Groups to be individually set to either TTL, Manual or Off. Most importantly – the TTL and Manual Groups can be conveniently mixed together as well.
The X1-C provides TTL, HHS and most of the features comparable to popular TTL triggers even HSS Pre-sync timing adjustment. Godox has even considered small details like PC sync Input and Output, something most radio triggers constantly miss.
Second Curtain Sync has been added to the X1-C transmitter from firmware version V09 onward. (set custom function 04 to 01 to engage).
The X1-C transmitter features a large clear LCD panel interface and fast adjusting control wheel. Godox has even provided a simple switch on the side of the transmitter allowing the Focus Assist Light to be switched on and off when needed.
- Godox 2.4G Hz RF Radio System
- Range – 100 m +
- Flash Modes – ETTL / M / OFF
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom
- GR Group Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- Ratio Group Mode – A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display with Back Light
- HSS Delay Setting – 0~19.9 ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist light (With an On/Off Switch)
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC Sync Port – Input & Output
- Receiver 2.5 mm Sync and Shutter Release Port – Output