Nissin MF18 Macro Flash – for Canon/Nikon
· Unique Fine Macro mode: Revolutionary Fine Macro technology stabilizes the precise fine light control from 1/128 to 1/1024 in 1/6 Ev steps fine turning to achieve the accuracy of microscope. While in Manual mode, the power ratio can be adjusted from full power to 1/64 in 1/3 Ev steps. This mode helps to achieve more stable quality when shooting high sensitive images.
· Tube flash design: Tube flash design is applied to achieve uniform light effect. Light power ratio control can be adjusted independently according to the light conditions.
· Expansion flash head: The ring head can adapt the lens from 49 to 82mm. Expanding the ring head to eliminate the problem of vignetting and hidden corners during macro photography. Package includes adaptor rings 52, 58, 62, 67, 72 and 77mm (49, 55 and 82mm are optional for purchase).
· Wireless TTL: Wireless TTL with multi-function remote control system. MF18 can be used as master flash to control slave group A and C* with ± 3.0Ev compensation setting. Perfectly assorts with Di866 Mark II / Di622 Mark II or Original Canon/Nikon flashes to create more lighting effects.
· Color and Auto Rotate Display bears simple and user friendly features of our design concept: The Color Display will automatically follow camera angle in different position and six icons interface gives user friendly operation and representing different menus – Auto, TTL, Wireless TTL (Master), Fine Macro, Manual and Customer Setting.
· Various functions: Support Canon E-TTL/E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL system.
o Auto mode: Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera
o TTL mode: Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera but the flash exposure value can be compensated.
o Wireless mode: Used as Master flash to control slave flash Group A or C; Support Canon and Nikon flashes.
o Fine Macro mode: Flash power can be adjusted from 1/128 to 1/1024 at every 1/6 Ev steps.
o Manual mode: Flash power can be adjusted from full power to 1/64 at every 1/3 Ev steps.
o Custom setting: All setting is customized by user.
· Modeling LED: LED focus lamp with light power ratio control makes it easy to focus on the shooting subject. The brightness reflects flash power ratio setting of left and right, the effect can be previewed.
· My TTL Setting: TTL exposure level is accurately calibrated for standard balance in accordance with Nissin’s standard. If any adjustment is however required, or if you like to set your own preferable level, it can be adjust for about ±3Ev by every 1/3 step.
· Quick Loading Battery Magazine: The MF18 has battery magazine system same as Di866 professional and Di466. A convenient battery magazine provides all four AA-size batteries slot in the same direction, so that the batteries can be correctly inserted without fail even in the poor light condition.
· Rear curtain sync and High speed shutter: In Rear curtain sync., the flash fires just before the rear curtain closed. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such moving marks behind. High speed sync. is recommended for daylight flash photography. * Only available in TTL mode
· Adapter rings: MF18 can adapt the lens from 49 to 82mm. Package includes adaptor rings 52, 58, 62, 67, 72 and 77mm (49, 55 and 82mm are optional for purchase).