The best of both worlds in one easy-to-use, reliable wireless trigger. The Plus IV Auto-Sensing Transceiver allows photographers the benefit of on-camera TTL flash combined with remote manual flash. Whether you shoot portraits, weddings or sports, having the ability to combine on-camera TTL flash with remote manual flash provides you with a huge competitive edge.
* Simple User Interface. Channels, zones and modes can be easily managed via a soft-touch keypad located just above the viewfinder of your camera. 2.5cm LCD display can be illuminated in dark environments.
* Top Shoe. The top show allows for an east set-up of your remote speedlight flashes. Super-easy set-up – simply slide speedlight in, no sync cord required.
* On-Camera TTL. Shoot in TTL mode with your on-camera flash. Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Fuji and Olympus cameras and flashes. Remote flashes to not TTL, manual only.
* Quad-Zone Triggering. Activate or deactivate your remote flashes or cameras in four separately controllable zones.
* Auto-Sensing Transceiver. When set to TxRx, it will instantly and intelligently switch between transmitter and receiver modes as needed for greater flexibility on the job.