Triopo TR-988 Speedlight
The all new TR-988 flash from Triopo has capability to work with Nikon i-TTL and Canon E-TTL.
The flash fires at a high-speed sync of up to 1/8000 a second, supported on or off camera.
The flash has the electrical contacts for both i-TTL and E-TTL on the same hotshoe foot.
The flash will work with either Nikon or Canon cameras which comes in handy if you own both brands or want to share lights with somebody using a different system.
The TR-988 has on-camera TTL and advanced wireless slave mode for both systems. There is
also universal manual power control, and more basic “S1” and “S2” optical slave functions.
- Guide number (GN) of 56 (Iso-100, 180mm)
- 18–180mm zoom head
- Manual power control to 1/128 in 1/3-stop increments
- On-camera TTL for both Canon and Nikon
- Off-camera wireless optical slave for both Canon and Nikon (4 channels, 3 groups)
- Universal optical slave (S1) with pre-flash ignore (S2)
- Multi (stroboscopic) mode
- High-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, supported on or off-camera
- 180° swivel, 97° tilt
- External power support
- PC sync port
- 1 x Flash
- 1 x Protective bag
- 1 x Micro base
- 1 x Diffuser cap
- 1 x User manual