YN-622 TX TTL Wireless flash controller
YN-622 TX TTL wireless flash controller is for supporting the use of YN-622N i-TTL or YN-622C TTL wireless flash trigger transceiver.
This product adopts flexible LCD menu control, supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes using TTL, manual, or super sync flash mode and equipped with the AF-assist beam emitter. LCD screen display, multi-buttons quick operation.
- The firmware can be upgraded through the USB interface via http://yongnuo.com.cn/usermanual/pdf/YN-622N_TX_FW_V1.03.zip
- Support wireless shutter release function
- The focal length(zoom)of the A/B/C three groups of flash can be adjusted separately
- Grouping flash mode: i-TTL/Manual flash/Super sync
- Supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes with i-TTL, Manual flash, or Super sync flash mode
- The exposure compensation or flash output of A/B/C three groups of flashes can be adjusted separately
- Shutter Sync: first curtain sync, second curtain sync and FP high-speed sync, the highest sync speed is 1/8000s
- Support exposure compensation, flash value lock function(FVL)
- Support simulate (modeling) flash, red-eye reduction flash
- Support the flash zooming (auto)
- Super Sync (SS) time delay adjustment, for higher x-sync speed than the camera allows
- Settings saved automatically
- The flash sync signal can be input through the PC port
- Support the basic flash trigger (max sync speed is 1/250s) of standard hotshoe
*The above functions need to be used with the YN-622N transceiver.
Driver & Software:
NOTE: PLEASE SPECIFY CANON OR NIKON WHEN MAKING PURCHASE!